This program is designed to offer you a holistic experience of the Amazon Rainforest and to maximize your exposure to the surrounding environment and communities. It combines formal Spanish language instruction with daily guided activities and excursions.
Monday through Friday will consist of half day small group language lessons, while the other half of each day will be spent exploring the beautiful Amazonia and its treasures. Weekends are free, giving you the option of exploring on your own, joining organized activities, or just relaxing. (check the activity itinerary)
This program includes:
• Info package
• Study materials
• Spanish lessons 180 minutes per day in group basis, four hours of 45 min.
• Spanish certificate
• Shared accommodation and full board in lodge-cabanas.
• Coffee and purified water
• Tours and activities from Monday to Friday (as listed in the itinerary)
• Extra weekend tours and activities offered at reduced rates
• Galapagos tours with special rates for our students
• If we do not meet the minimum number of students per class for your ability group, your lessons may be replaced by 120 minutes per day of private one-on-one lessons ( at no extra cost).