This package is designed for students who want to combine Kichwa instruction with volunteer work. The volunteering can be arranged to coincide with the language program, or to begin after you’ve acquired the necessary Kichwa skills for the work.
If you would like your language learning to coincide with your volunteer work, the language lessons and volunteering will be split into half-days, Monday through Friday.
Some projects allow you to continue your accommodation and/or your language instruction at Gaia, while others may require you to move to their on-site accommodation.
This program includes:
• Info package
• Study materials
• Kichwa lessons 180 minutes per day in group basis, four hours of 45 min
• Kichwa certificate
• Shared accommodation and full board in lodge-cabanas
• Coffee and purified water
• Volunteer work organization
• Extra tours and activities offered at reduced rates
• Galapagos tours with special rates for our students
• If we do not meet the minimum number of students per class for your ability group, your lessons may be replaced by 120 minutes per day of private one-on-one lessons ( at no extra cost).
• There may be additional lodging costs If your volunteer project requires that you move to its on-site accommodations, after ending the program with us.