This is the ideal program for students who want to immerse themselves in learning the language, while having adequate free time to relax and enjoy the unique surroundings.
It includes half day language lessons Monday to Friday, while the other half of each day is free.
Many students choose to use this free time to focus on and practice their Spanish. You are free to relax or explore on your own, but will also have the option of joining organized activities at a reduced rate.
This program includes:
• Info package
• Study materials
• Spanish lessons 180 minutes per day in group basis, four hours of 45 min.
• Spanish certificate
• Shared accommodation and full board in lodge-cabanas
• Coffee and purified water
• Extra tours and activities offered at reduced rates
• Galapagos tours with special rates for our students
• If we do not meet the minimum number of students per class for your ability group, your lessons may be replaced by 120 minutes per day of private one-on-one lessons ( at no extra cost).